ad

What are your top 7 rules of life?

What are your top 7 rules of life?


Some of rules of my life is:



* Be grateful for what you have because you never know whether tomorrow is what you were promised.

*  Respect others, but also respect yourself. Do not let anyone push or pull your attachment cords, otherwise they will break

*  If it feels good, do it! Don't let the thought that something is "probably not right" keeps you from doing what makes life worth living

*  Everyone needs alone time to work through their thoughts and triumphs outside of social situations so they don't burn out too quickly.


*Appreciate nature - there are few things more beautiful than words that can express


* Laugh as many times as you can on any given day because a day is wasted without laughter


* Do what makes you happy, there is no one else on this earth who can fill that space in your life


* be strong but be humble


* Speak your mind - don't let your opinion be yours




* Success is not always measured in money or material goods - sometimes it can be found in people who are willing to give their time and friendship.


What should I do to find myself and get motivated?


90% of people at this age are confused and don't know where to go. I myself am 21 years old and 1-1.5 years ago I was at your house. I will tell you from my own experience what I did to motivate myself.

 1. Think about your talent: If you have a talent, use it and cherish it. Find a way to accomplish this for yourself. Learn to improve it, work on it and be the best in that field. I don't have any talent. I am not good at singing, not good at painting, not good at writing, not good at dancing, not good at maths skills, not good at formal education, etc. For whatever I did in life, I had to fight. I was given nothing, so I found myself in a place where I was lost. No talent, no money and too much depression.




2. What do you enjoy in life? Do you have a hobby or maybe something you enjoy, but you're not very good at? I'm sure you can. If there is anything like this, and you don't want to develop a new level of your talent, use this 'thing' that you like the most. Try and learn some more about it, master it and be the best at it.
  I found myself in a place where I didn't want to do anything, as I said earlier. Working out was my passion, which I did, but I didn't have the money to eat well or pay for a gym membership. But I decided to never give up.

3.  Start knowing how to choose about your life: Now that you are choosing between your hobby or desire, it is time for the interview. Don't have more money for your money, watch videos, work for some money. Make your goal neither for money. Will keep
   To be such suitable, I do not have enough, not suitable. I never agree.

   4. To receive information about: Confirmation that you have authenticated. I have a family (sister, mother and father), I am really happy and happy. I'm not sure they work, so it's a decision to work. ️ Keeping your family happy and living a perfect life. The way they appear is in the future. I am tempted.
   Or the

   5. Grief and misery: season of every disease and injurious to health. How is our work? Because, when you do pain, do it one by one, you will write it down. And once you make yourself unique, then you decide yourself.


Sincerely  Gyani baba 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.