ad

How did you improve your self confidence?: students weird habits 2022 -

How did you improve your self confidence?


 ðŸ’¬ Reducing the level of importance given to other people.

💬  Accepting who I am, how I look and appreciating my parents for everything I have received from them.

💬  Not allowing a situation to become unnecessarily too important or overwhelming.  (Otherwise no one can stop life)

💬  Knowing my weaknesses and considering them as a part of life and using my strengths to deal with people.

💬  Not worrying about your communication skills or knowledge level before interacting with people, I'll say what I know, how I want, if you don't feel like going somewhere else.

💬  Make my failures your best friend and teacher, nothing to be ashamed of.

💬  Don't be afraid of embarrassment, embarrassment is a necklace of a few moments, life is a collection of lakhs of moments.

💬  Not allowing people to be arrogant, rude or abusive to me in any way is a strict "no" no matter how dire the situation.

💬  Express yourself and don't capture feelings in the form of despair.

💬  To demonstrate the immense energy released from nervousness and anxiety and not to be afraid and trembling in various situations.

💬  The creation of a light wall of ego and self love around my personality, which creates little self importance/superiority complex, eventually shaping a strong and confident personality.  (I am what I am)

💬  Fear is the biggest killer of confidence, I have learned to face it, try to face it by staring in the eyes and see how much your confidence level increases.  (eg public speaking, stage fret, talking to girls)

💬  Wear clean clothes and shoes.

💬  I never stop learning, I learn from everything and whatever I see or know, wisdom gives you the wisdom and the confidence to speak.


What are the top 12 bad habits students should leave today?



    ⚫  Overeating

⚫  wasting time watching tv

 ⚫ smart phone use

 ⚫ Wd is moving around friends

 ⚫ go out without reason

⚫  more sleep

⚫  He didn't have much confidence in himself. If you have to believe in yourself, then on others.

⚫  poor planning or no planning

⚫  They don't have their own views, they believe in others

⚫  Laziness.
 

Students weird habits


1. There are perfectly working on phone and PDF is not required now text book.

  2. Only eating outside can make them happy and healthy.

  3. Friends are everything. Parents are no longer needed.

  4. And yes, they think that their friends are always right, no matter what, they are always right.

  5. They want to become "famous" overnight.

  6. No suggestion.




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.