ad

How can I build confidence in myself?


My trip started when I was 17 times old. I was skittish, tone-confident and veritably upset about the future. I allowed it was because I was broken, unlovable, and I'd more die. 
 It was 4 times ago that I plant out I had an anxiety complaint. 
 I inseminated confidence through martial trades. 
 I used to suppose that when I had a fear attack, it was because I was" weak."I did not indeed suppose I had any control over what I could do to ameliorate my experience. 
 Also, I got into a martial trades spa with little wrestling experience. On the first day of my training, an aged man in the spa asked me if I wanted to fight in the UFC. 
 I had no idea that that kind of success was an option for someone like me. 
 I mean, I have had fear attacks in front of girls that I love because I was so nervous about being around them that I could not control myself. 
 How do I come a UFC Fighter? How could I come anything? 


I never became a UFC fighter and probably never will be, but that's not the point.

  I have competed in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at the highest levels all over the world. I have also won the world championship once (so far).

  Martial arts gave me a controlled environment where the only objective was to control my mind.

  To be confident, you don't have to fight like a maniac like I did and you don't have to go to the gym every day, but you do have to find a place where you can put your ideas to the test.

  Were you to be reassured, you only have experiences, traumas, and preconceived beliefs that are holding you back.

  You need to do something to get those thoughts out from within your psyche, and then you need to test them. For me, it was partly through martial arts training and competition, but I also put my anxious thoughts to the test through writing, therapy, and wonderful relationships with my wonderful friends—many of whom have the same doubts and insecurities as mine. struggle with.

  My doubts are not special, they are just mine.

  Sometimes, I feel goofy because, honestly, how could someone ask so worried and insecure because I've become a high-level wrestler?

  I recently realized the "how" to leave, and see situations as they are.

  My anxious thoughts are those of a 12-year-old who was depressed and bullied and felt he belonged nowhere.

  However, that person no longer exists.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.